Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sacrifice to the Dragonfather

So with much hestitation and selling some of my mini's....i am diving into the undead. Basically i am going to be doing a block by block on this army. My PLan is the following

Block 1: Purchase the BattleBox, Build and Paint the COntents of the Box. Set a goal every week for what is to be the goal. I will start on Thursday and end on a wednesday night. I am doing this because it worked with me and my khador. I set goals for what needed to be done. I got my 35pts i wanted painted up. SO i am going further into another army. Now i know what everyone is going to say. what about you cygnar...I played a couple of games...not my style. So i am selling alot of it to fund this project.

So my First block will start In march. I am waiting to get the Cryx starter. and this is what i was thinking of painting them up in...

https://picasaweb.google.com/10168895205883...nkNecrofactory#

Its a very cartoony color. And yes its pink. i have tested it out on a mage hunter...Its very simple...

Hope everyone is gonna follow. Ill post this up on my blog as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment