Sunday, July 24, 2011

congrats to winners

CONGRATS To all of the winners in the Heroes of Armageddon Charity Project! Alot of Great stuff was done. I dont remember how much was raised, but great cause, great looking armies. 3 out of the 4 armies went to People in the US!!. All i can say USA USA USA! If only we were this good in soccer, maybe we could cheer some more. But anyway, enough from me. Great Work. 15 pts of KHADOR is done...ill post up pics a little bit later, but i think i am going to give gw one more shot.
    Im gonna start playing my Nid's again. I know the many weakness's this army has, but i am willing to play this army. Can't wait so ill post up the list a little bit later with the Khador Pics.
Allon-sy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete